My son just started kindergarten which means he had to say “goodbye” to his Pre-K classes and incredible teachers.
I found this how-to on School “Glue” stick push up pops. It was cute but I wanted to make some changes. That’s my answer to everything, by the way. I never take anything at face value. My project is what you see in the pictures.
- Push up pops (Michaels)
- Candy (white)
- Ribbon (orange in two different sizes)
- Glue dots
- A Lifetime movie playing in the background
- Your favorite drink
- Time to yourself
This is the easiest freaking project on the face of this planet. Here’s how:
- Click HERE for the “glue” tag printables. Print on cardstock and cut out.
- Stuff the Push up Pops with white candy (just like glue – get it?)
- Wrap the thick ribbon around the top and adhere with glue dots. Do the same at the bottom with the thinner ribbon
- Stick the rectangle label on the front.
- Call it good.
- Appear amazing and pretend like this was really hard. When people compliment you, don’t blow it off like it was nothing. Be enthusiastic as if this took the better part of a week.