Roasted pumpkin seeds totally remind me of elementary school in the fall. I never ate them at home but always thought it was so cool when friends would bring in the salty treat around Halloween.
When I found the following 10 recipes that promise to take your tastebuds for an epic ride, I HAD to share them with you. I want to be best friends with these women who can get into the kitchen and concoct a new twist on an old favorite.
Before we go any further, do you know HOW to roast pumpkin seeds? We should start there, huh? You can’t add the non traditional flavors if you don’t know what you’re doing in the first place.
Talk about the most simple and time-effective way to roast pumpkins. I didn’t realize how messy it could get until I see Cook the Story’s version of how messy it won’t be.
Alllllright, now we can get started with the recipes. You’ve become familiar with the process. Now, let’s add some flavor!
In no particular order, here are the TOP 10 Most Unique and Interesting Pumpkin Seed Flavors:
1. Cinnamon Coconut Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
2. Birthday Cake Flavored Pumpkin Seeds
3. Salty Sweet Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
4. Lemon Pumpkin Seeds
5. Sweet & Sticky Sriracha Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
6. Pumpkin Pie Spice Roasted Pepitas
7. Easy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
8. Maple and Pumpkin Pie Spice Pumpkin Seeds
9. Sugar Glazed Pumpkin Seeds
10. Roasted Pumpkin Seeds With Pesto and Parmesan Cheese
If you haven’t already, it’s about time to gut a pumpkin, friends!